1. Data Collected by Company
(a) When you utilise the Website, Company may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to Company, such as your name, address, phone number, email addresses, photo or nickname. Company will ask you to create a password for your user account.
(b) With your permission, Company may also access other profile and personal information from third-party Websites. Such information may include passwords, usernames, profile pictures, and other such data that you have posted on third-party sites and Websites.
(c) The contents of any entry that you post directly to the Websites, including any text, images, photos, videos and audio, are stored and maintained on Company’s servers in order to publish these items and provide the Websites. Your submitted content will be associated with your account.
(d) Company’s systems may also associate personal information with your activities in the course of providing Websites to you (such as pages you view or things you buy).
(e) When you send email or other communication to Company, Company may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve Company’s Websites.
(f) Company uses certain user information to better understand how visitors use Company’s website. This information is commonly made available by web browsers and servers, and may include data about browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
2. Company’s Use of Data
(a) Company maintains and processes your personal information in order to provide your account and access.
(b) Company uses your name and email address to notify you of updates that you have selected in ”Settings”, as well as other information.
(c) Personal information will be used to allow you to share posts through a share button, but will not be saved or stored by Company.
(d) Company stores passwords for third-party websites if it is required by that website to display the information on Company’s Website. Company does this in order to provide Company’s Website to you. Company does not store passwords for third-party sites when you provide them as part of contact information retrieval
(e) Company may also process personal information for: (1) fulfilling purchases; (2) sending you information related to your account or other websites; (3) auditing, research and analysis in order to maintains, protects and improves Company’s Website; (4) ensuring the technical functioning of Company’s network; and (5) developing new websites.
(f) To operate the Website, Company may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when Company have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when Company have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect Company’s rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but Company will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
(g) Sharing of Data with Trusted Partners. Unless you indicate otherwise in your user account’s ”Settings”, the information Company collects, as described above, may be shared with trusted partners in order to provide you with relevant advertising, offers or Websites. You can control whether Company share personal data with partners in your user account’s “Settings”. Users are legally entitled (at no charge and no more than once annually) to request information about how Company may have shared your information with others for direct marketing purposes. Should you desire such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(h) Unaffiliated Third Parties. Despite Company’s policy against the sale or use of personal information without user consent, users should be aware that what they share on the Website may be discovered by third parties without the involvement of Company, including, without limitation, search engine crawlers and bots. Users should always take that into consideration whenever they share anything.
(i) Security. Information collected by Company may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where Company does business. Company takes reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against the unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. Company encrypts transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
(j) Access to Data; Account Deletion. Company will remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account. Company may retain other data indefinitely. Company takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information Company processes is accurate, complete, and current, but also depends on Company’s users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
1. User Provided Information
The Application(s) obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application(s). Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application(s) unless you register with us.
When you register with us and use the Application(s), you generally provide (a) your name, email address, age, user name, password and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use application(s) from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) credit card information for purchase and use of the Application(s), and; (e) information you enter into our system when using the Application(s), such as contact information and project management information. We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
2. Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application(s) may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application(s).
3. Does the Application(s) collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application(s) does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
4. Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application(s)?
Only aggregated, anonymised data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application(s) and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Developer Company Name is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
5. What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application(s) easily by uninstalling the Application(s). You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
6. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application(s) and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application(s), please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application(s) to function properly.
We do not use the Application(s) to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 12. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorised employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application(s). Please be aware that, although we endeavour provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
10. Your Consent
11. Contact us
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application(s), or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com
License for the Learning 2 Sleep L2S AB software
© 2017 Learning 2 Sleep L2S AB All rights reserved.
13. Other Pending Applications
The use of the Learning 2 Sleep L2S AB software is subject to the terms and conditions of the Learning 2 Sleep L2S AB software license set out below and by using the software in any way (including downloading or launching the software) you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Learning 2 Sleep L2S AB Software Terms and Conditions
- The Learning 2 Sleep L2S AB software (“the software”) is licensed (and , for the avoidance of doubt, not sold) to you on a non-exclusive basis for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose nor for the benefit of any third party and all rights of ownership in the software (including copyright which is protected by national laws and international treaty) are reserved by and belong to Learning 2 Sleep L2S AB.
- You may not resell, rent, lease, sublicense, lend or supply copies of the software (including any nap program or part of a program comprised in the software or downloaded from it) to any other party nor assign subcontract or in any way make over the benefit of this license to any other party nor may you make copies of, modify, decompile, adapt, translate, attempt to reverse engineer or discover the internal workings of, or otherwise exploit the software.
- The software and related documentation are provided on an “as is” basis and without representation or warranty of any kind expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose whether imposed by law or otherwise implied all of which are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree to satisfy yourself independently and that the software is suitable for your use of same before you use it.
- Any liability of the Licensor for any defect in the software shall be limited to the price paid by you for the license to use same and, for the avoidance of doubt, under no circumstances shall the Licensor be liable for any incidental, special or consequential loss or damage (and related costs and expenses) resulting from the use or inability to use the software or related documentation.
- The trademark “Mindsum” is owned by Learning 2 Sleep L2S AB and this license does not give you any rights to (and you shall accordingly not) use the same for any purpose whatsoever.
- We may retain and use your personal details for contacting you for marketing purposes only unless and until you notify us in writing (as set out on our website www.learningtosleep.se) that you wish your details to be removed from our records.
- You acknowledge you have read and understood the safety warning. If you are in doubt you should consult your doctor/physician before you use the Application(s) provided by Learning 2 Sleep L2S AB. You must not use the Application(s) provided by Learning 2 Sleep L2S AB when driving, operating machinery or at any time when full alertness is required
Do not use Application(s) provided by Learning 2 Sleep L2S AB if you suffer from epilepsy, clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric condition. If you are in doubt please consult your doctor/physician before you use the Application(s) provided by Learning 2 Sleep L2S AB product. The Application(s) should not be used when driving, operating machinery or at any other time when full alertness is required.